St Laurence Church, Cowley, Middlesex - Monumental Inscriptions

Product Description

St Laurence, Cowley, is one of the ten ancient Middlesex parishes and parish churches that lie within the boundaries of the modern London Borough of Hillingdon. Typical of the many smaller village churches that may still be seen in the county, St Laurence was founded prior to 1066 and the current building dates mainly from 14 th century.

The transcription of the monumental inscriptions found in the graveyard and church was completed by the Hillingdon Family History Society. Fully indexed with a location map showing the areas in the graveyard each monumental inscription was found.

Prices and Media Available

CD

CD

Cat. No. PBN113
5.50

ISBN: 978-1-905347-20-9