Holy Trinity Church, Northwood, Middlesex, Monumental Inscriptions

Product Description

Northwood was originally part of the parish of Ruislip and in 1854 a second parish was created based on the newly-built church of Holy Trinity and including parts of the neighbouring parishes of Watford and Rickmansworth.

The church was built by public subscription and the foundation stone was laid in January 1882. The early congregations were mainly of the Ebury family, who lived in the area until 1919, their staff and tenants. Some members of the Ebury family are buried in the churchyard as are other dignitaries.

The transcription of the monumental inscriptions found in the graveyard and church was completed by the Hillingdon Family History Society. Fully indexed with a location map showing the areas in the graveyard each monumental inscription was found.

Transcribed by the Hillingdon Family History Society plus index on CD.

Prices and Media Available

CD

CD

Cat. No. PBN116
5.50

ISBN: 978-1-905347-33-9